Hyperlinks: When Creating a Link to a Landing Page, the Landing Page Folders are Missing
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service - Version 10 to 10 [Release 10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a link to a landing page from an email or landing page canvas, all the landing page names show up in a single list instead of in the landing page folder structure.
To reproduce this issue:
- Navigate to Assets > Emails or Landing Pages
- Create a text box and highlight some text > Right-click and select Enable as Hyperlink
- Link Type: Select Landing Page
- Click to open the Landing Page Hyperlink Chooser window
- Observe that all the landing pages are displayed in a single list
This Landing Page Hyperlink Chooser view does not match the landing page chooser folder structure seen under Assets > Landing Pages > All Files. In the landing page chooser view, there may be folders which might contain multiple levels of sub-folders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms