Call Report App Not Synchronizing With Sales Cloud
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Call Report App v. 184.108.40.206.10, for Android, is not submitting the call report to the Sales Cloud, although the notification box states that the submission was successful.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an activity in the web application, fuse, with a past date , so this will be shown in the Call Report App.
2. Login into the Call Report Application
3. Access the earlier created activity
4. Update Meeting Minutes, Objectives, Attendees
5. Hit the Submit button, observe if the submission was successful
6. Check the activity in fuse, and see that there was no call report created, meeting minutes, objectives and attendees are not changed/ modified.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms