Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create custom object record from a sub tab.
1. Log into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to Custom Object(Say for example here Customer Vendor Maintenance)
3. Object is related to Account Object
4. Add this object as a sub tab in the account
5. Go to this tab from account record
6. Create a new record(for example here Customer Vendor Maintenance record)
7. Blank Screen is displayed
8. But at the same time new record can be created from spring board
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms