Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R10: Missing Fields in Opportunity Export Object.
When exporting Opportunity Object, two fields/attributes were missing: BusinessUnitID and OwnerPartyID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to replicate:
1.Go to Setup and Maintenance.
2. Search for Schedule Export Processes.
3. Go to Task.
4. Click Create icon.
5. Fill out the required fields and click next.
6. In Edit Export Process Definition: Configure Export Objects page, under export object choose Opportunity.
7. In idOpportunityExpVO: Details section expand to see the fields.
8. Notice that there are two missing fields.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms