Cannot Make Changes to Child Versions of Configuration Menu Attributes as the Interface is Broken
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R2 to 2015 R2 Update 2 [Release 2015]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For both new and preexisting Single Select and Multi Select Menus, the attribute can be edited at the Parent Level but not at any of the Child Levels.
When parent is updated, the child will only update if it exactly matches the parent. This will always be the case for newly created Menu Attributes. This means the child version can no longer be different from the parent (unless the difference existed prior to upgrade).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Menu Attribute at any level except the Model level.
- Image Menu - No
- Attribute Value Pricing - None
- Navigate to the lower level version of the attribute.
- Interface will be incorrect and not function:
- Attribute Value Pricing Properties section will be visible.
- Image Menu Properties section will be visible
- Single Select Pick List section will be partially visible.
- Menu Population actions will do nothing.
- Admin Actions (Rollback, Update, Apply, Back) are missing.
This will occur upon upgrading to 2015 R2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms