Fusion Global Payroll (CA): Record of Employment (ROE) Archive Process is Pulling in United States (US) Employees Although a Canada (CA) Legislative Data Group Is Selected
(Doc ID 2105830.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the ROE Archive process it is pulling in results for US employees.
1. Navigator>Payroll>Regulatory and Tax Reporting
2. From the Task Pane, select Submit a Process or Report
3. Select the Legislative Data Group (LDG)
4. Select Record of Employment Archive and click next
5. Enter Payroll Parameters
6. Click Submit
7. Click OK and View Checklist
8. When viewing the results of this process, even though the CA legislative group, there are US employees pulling into the ROE Archive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document