Unable To Find 'Export All' Option While Exporting Project From MSP To Oracle Fusion Projects
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to find 'Export All' option when trying to export a Project from MSP to Oracle Fusion Projects.
Steps To Replicate
1. Create Project Plan Type with 3rd party scheduling enabled.
2. Create a Project Template using above project plan type in Oracle Fusion Projects.
3. Import the Project Template into MSP.
4. In MSP, make changes and export the project to Oracle Fusion Projects - MSP> Oracle Fusion Projects> Export New Project.
5. Synchronization Rule option shows 'Import All'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms