Geography Territory Assignment Is Not Working as Expected for Account
(Doc ID 2107875.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Territory Management, Quotas
When attempting to run territory assignment
the Accounts are assigned to wrong territories
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Geography validation is set to Error:
2) Geography dimension is enabled for Sales Account:
3) Geographies are added into territories:
4) Ran “Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies”:
5) Ran “Refresh and Promote Dimension Members”:
6) Load and Activate dimensions:
7) Created new Customer with this geography:
8) Assign territories, assigned territory is wrong:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the account is assigned to wrong territory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document