Issue With FTE Derive Factor
(Doc ID 2108112.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Benefits
Issue with FTE Derive factor
The FTE derived factor attached to the eligibility profile is not working as intended.
1. Create a derived factor "Full Time Employee" with FTE between range 75.001% and 100%
2. Create eligibility profile with the derived factor above
3. Attach the eligibility profile to Medical Plan Type at Plan Type in Program level
4. Hire an employee with FTE = 1
5. Process the New Hire LE
6. The employee doesn't get the enrollment eligibility for Medical plans
7. Remove the elig profile attached to Medical plan type at PTIP level
8. Reevaluate the LE
9. Employee now gets the eligibility for Medical plans
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document