HyperLink To Record in Email Template Redirecting In Desktop UI
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Leads, Sales Campaigns
When the hyperlink on the Lead Number is clicked in the e-mail received while creating a Lead, it always opens up Desktop UI, not Simplified UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Sales Cloud Application
2. Create a Email Template for sending emails when a Lead is created.
3. Insert Hyperlink as Sales Lead in the email body
4. Create a Work flow that will trigger the email
5. Create a Lead so that the email is triggered
6. Once the email received, click on the hyperlink 'Sales Lead'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms