Timesheet Only User Is Able to Modify Project Timeline
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Field Change History, a Timesheet Only user appears to have inadvertently changed the project timeline.
When looking at the project timeline, dates have not changed according to this change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as an Application Administrator (app_admin) or a user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to Projects > locate (Project ID)
3. Select Resources and locate (Resource). Note resource has a System Access Profile of Timesheet Only.
4. Select Field Change History. Notice entries from (Resource) changing the phase dates, extending them.
5. Select Project Dates. Under the Plan vs. Actual Dates heading, dates do not match Field Change History.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms