Unable To Open 'Changed Personal Information Workflow Notifications
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After employees update their address in self-service through Personal Information card, users are unable to access 'Changed Personal Information' workflow notifications
in the FA worklist. The link is deactivated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Fusion as an employee.
2. Click on 'Personal Information' card.
3. Go to 'My Details' and click on 'Edit' button.
4. Go to Contact Information sub-tab and click on add '+' sign on address region.
5. Create a new mailing address and save the record
6. Users are unable to open 'Changed Personal Information' workflow notifications in worklist.
Note: This is not due to pop up blocker as we see many other notifications opening up on the same instance using the browsers (Chrome and Firefox)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms