Assets Posted from Prepare Source Lines with Different Amounts and Invoice Numbers
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Experiencing issues with incorrect invoice, description and amounts associated to the wrong asset after uploading and posting the assets from Prepare Source Lines spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Fixed Assets > Additions > Prepare Source Lines
2. Select Asset Book and Queue Name = New. Click Search
3. Click Prepare All in Spreadsheet (note that multiple users are downloading the same data in different spreadsheets)
4. Sort the data in the spreadsheet with only selected columns (excluding the last field as part of the sort). Update records and submit and Post Mass.
5. Results are amounts and information for each asset is not the same as when it was uploaded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms