Non-work Time Marked On Resource Calendar is Not Reflected in Progress Reporter.
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.0 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 8.0 to 15.1]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 8.2 to 15.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering hours in Progress Reporter, non-work time is not shown so users can enter hours on non-work days.
Expect non-work time to show when users enter hours in Progress Reporter.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Project with a single Activity.
2. Create a new Activity and Resource calendar that contains weekday non-work time.
3. Create a new Resource, that has Progress Reporter access, and assign the newly created Resource calendar.
4. Assign the newly created Activity calendar to the Activity in the schedule and assign the Resource to the Activity.
5. Log into Progress Reporter with the Resource and take note that the non-work time is not reflected in the Timesheet where the non-work occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms