Classify Credits Did Not Process Any Transaction. The Direct Participant Was Assigned From The Wrong Business Unit.
(Doc ID 2112284.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user "Jim Smith" is imported as participant into two business units : Vision Operations and Vision Services
When creating a transaction in Vision Operations business unit, the list of value for [ Direct Participant ] selected is associating the wrong participant_id (ie. from Vision Services).
Navigator > Credits and Earnings > Manage Transactions
Edit Transaction: TRX-TEST-1
Business Unit = Vision Operations
Event Date = 16-01-2015
Direct Participant : Jim Smith
1. Import Participant "Jim Smith" into both business units (Vision Operations and Vision Services)
Navigator > Participant Assignments > Import Participants
2. Import Transaction TRX-TEST-1 (business unit = Vision Operations, direct participant_id 19029 which is from Vision Services)
Navigator > Credits and Earnings > Import Transactions Using File Based Data Import
3. Run Collection
Navigator > Credits and Earnings > Collect Transactions
4. Have Direct Credit Rule where the assignment is based on Participant on Transaction
5. Run Crediting and Rollup
6. Run Classify Credits ... get Warning message (no data to process)
7. Review the transaction via Manage Transaction
Noticed that the base transaction shows status = Credited but can not see the Direct Credit for Vision Operations business unit.
If change business unit = Vision Services, then able to see the Direct Credit record for this transaction.
8. Modify the transaction and reselect the Direct Participant
9. Run Revert Transaction
10. Run Crediting and Rollup
11. Review the transaction and direct participant is still from the wrong business unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document