Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a standalone database from P6 Professional, installed using click once, receive the following error on the connection verification screen:
Database connection returned error: PRM DBAccess Error: Connection attempt to database failed with message Unable to load
C:\Users\$user\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\VP6OCZRW.B3A\V34Z5ZMM.VVE\p6pr..tion_e35618ab97dee036_000f.0002_b250553b3960e352\P6Files\dbexpsqlite40.dll (ErrorCode 193). It may be missing from the system path.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Install P6 Professional using click once
- At the log-in screen of P6 Professional, click the ... button
- Click Add to add a new DB alias
- On the Select or Create Alias screen:
- Enter an alias name
- Select driver type: P6 Pro Standalone (SQLite)
- On the Configure P6 Professional Standalone connection screen:
- Select Add a new standalone database and connection
- Enter password and confirm password for admin user
- Keep the filename set to default and load sample data selected
- On the verification screen, note the reported error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms