Error While Enabling EQUAL TO and LIKE Operators For Custom Rule Qualifiers
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to setup a custom attribute with a Fixed Choice List LOV, user get error :
You can use the equal to operator only when the qualifier has an associated list of values.
1. Navigator > Setup and Maintenance > Task : Manage Custom Rule Qualifiers
2. Create a new Custom rule Qualifier for a Custom Attribute. Ex Data Source.
3. Select Rule Type = Credit and Classification Rules
4. Lookup type = Fixed choice List
5. Qualifying Operators - Equal To, Like
6. SAVE and get error message.
If user disable the Like Operator, it works although the error is on equal to Operator
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms