Message 'An Error Occurred' When Using Google Drive Resume Parsing on Careers Center
(Doc ID 2113428.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Careers Center.
2. Click "Apply".
3. Enter information in the required fields.
4. Click Next Arrow.
5. Click "Upload Resume" button.
6. Choose Google Drive option.
7. You may need to log in to access your files. Choose the file and click "Select".
8. Receive error "An error occurred. Please try again. If the problem persists please contact the Human Resources department of the company you are applying to. We apologize for the inconvenience."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document