Cloud Logistics: What is the Disaster Recovery Plan, Data Archive Frequency and Retention Time Frame?
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You know Oracle makes regular backups, but you still have these questions:
1) How often is this backup done?
2) How long is the data history retained?
3) How is Disaster Recovery implemented?
4) What is the Archive time frame and how may the data be accessed?
5) What is the data retention policy for documents uploaded for an order release?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms