Cloud Logistics: What is the Disaster Recovery Plan, Data Archive Frequency and Retention Time Frame?
(Doc ID 2115305.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You know Oracle makes regular backups, but you still have these questions:
1) How often is this backup done?
2) How long is the data history retained?
3) How is Disaster Recovery implemented?
4) What types of data is archived?
5) What is the Archive time frame? The update_date field on the record is checked before archiving. If it has not been updated in the last 2 years, then it is archived.
6) How is Archive data accessed?
7) What is the data retention policy for documents uploaded for an order release?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!