Unable To Add Terminated Employees To Project Rate Schedules
(Doc ID 2115905.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Other Issues
Unable to add terminated employees to project rate schedules
Customer is not able to search person who are terminated and have two assignments in project rate schedules ,
Customer is not able to search for an employee, who has been terminated twice, in the Person Search popup in Manage Rate Schedule page even after
setting the option to Include people with Terminated Assignments.
Customer is able to search for an employee, who has been terminated twice, in the Person Search popup in Manage Rate Schedule page .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hired an employee in 2010 and terminated in 2013.
2. Hired him again in 2014 and terminated in 2015.
3. Set the profile option 'Specify Number of Days to Include Terminated Assignments' to 300 days
4. Go to Manage Rate Schedules page.
5. Search for the person with the option 'Include people with Terminated Assignments' checked.
It will not returns the rows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document