All Employment Changes Failing - Term, Manager Change, Job Change, Etc.
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All the employment changes are failing with error.
1) Search person
2) Navigate to Manage Employment
3) Make any standard change. Manager, Job, Department, etc.
5) No error is thrown when change is made, appears to submit correctly
6) Re-enter Manage Employment, no change was actually committed
7) Review manage approval transactions, see all failed transactions
Failed to validate all rows in a transaction.During entity object validation, a null or invalid value was encountered in the ParentDirCardCompId attribute on the DIRCardComponentDEO entity object.
You must enter a valid value for the ParentDirCardCompId attribute on the DIRCardComponentDEO entity object. Valid values must exist in the DIRCardComponentDEO entity object.
When you click on Regional , dummy components are not getting created as on card start date, hence the issue comes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms