Password Administration in My Services
(Doc ID 2117279.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have the following questions:
1. What is the process to change user passwords - will they receive a new password by email?
2. Does this have to be controlled by an admin or can it be self service?
3. Is there any pattern frequency to reset passwords? Can it be flexible for different types of users? For an example can administrative users can be configured to reset it every quarter while others don't.
4. Are we able to enable/disable SSO?
5. What are the policies governing passwords?
6. How does using Federated SSO (company sign-on) affect the My Service password policies?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document