Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have changed the Territory owner in Territory proposal and activated the Territory proposal after the modification.
After that, I tried manually saving an Opportunity but the new territory owner is not added to the opportunity team.
When we manually update the opportunity, we encountered an error.
Steps to replicate:
1. Go to Opportunity.
2. search for the opportunity and drill down on the name of oppty.
3. Click Actions>More Details.
4. In the Revenue Items pane, click the icon under Indicator column.
5. Assign Revenue Sales Credit window will appear, in the Forecast Territory field, under Name click the drop down arrow, then click search.
6. Search for the Territory Name.
7. Click OK then the error message will appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms