The First Configurable Attribute in config_attr_info Has en_ITN_VALUE_ Prepended When Created from Favorite
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue is site specific and not all customers will experience it.
To determine if the site is affected, ensure the following behavior is occurring:
- Open a quote or create a quote, choose an Add Line Items action
- Make a configuration
- Add to the quote
- Make a Favorite of the model just added
- Add Line Items, and access the Favorite just created
- Add the Favorite to the Quote
- Compare config_attr_info of both models in the quote XML. The manually created model will be as expected. The model from Favorites will have en_ITN_VALUE_ prepended to the variable name of the first attribute in config_attr_info
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms