PJC: Import Process Reports PJC_TXN_EXPORG_NAME_IS_INVALID Error For FBDI Loaded Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Project Costs-Process Project Cost Transactions
Unable to import transactions loaded using the FBDI XLSM file ProjectUnprocessedMiscellaneousExpenditureItemImportTemplate.xlsm and receiving an error PJC_TXN_EXPORG_NAME_IS_INVALID. However, same expenditure organization is allowed in 'Create Nonlabor Expenditure Batch for Third-Party Applications' to create expenditures successfully.
1. Enter transaction via ProjectUnprocessedMiscellaneousExpenditureItemImportTemplate.xlsm.
2. Generate the file PjcTxnXfaceStageAll_misc.csv
3. Navigate to 'File Import and Export' and upload above csv file.
4. Load Interface File for Import
- Import Process - Import and Process Cost Transactions
- Data File - PjcTxnXfaceStageAll_misc.csv
- Process 99999 was submitted.
5. Navigate to the Project Cost work area under Projects and Click on Import and Process Cost Transactions to submit the process with appropriate parameters.
6. Import and Process Cost Transactions Execution Report shows the error PJC_TXN_EXPORG_NAME_IS_INVALID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms