Dropdown Values Incorrect On UI - Edit Talent Ratings
(Doc ID 2119826.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service, 220.127.116.11.0 version, .Profile Management
Dropdown values incorrect on UI - Edit Talent Ratings
On the Edit Career Planning page, the values in the dropdown are incorrect the first time entering the page. The Risk of Loss dropdown shows values from a different rating model then it’s configured to show. The Impact of Loss dropdown shows NO values in it. The second time the user enters the page, the dropdowns show correctly. Based on the configuration, both dropdowns should have 3 values: (1) High, (2) Medium, (3) Low. This occurs in this page in both the desktop UI and simplified UI.
This also occurs on this same page in the classic/desktop UI
Dropdown values should be correct on UI - Edit Talent Ratings
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Team Talent Overview > click employee’s Name > Career Planning tab Edit>
2. Incorrect values showing in Risk of Loss dropdown
3. No values showing in Impact of Loss dropdown
4. Add Talent Score (9-box rating) > Save and Close > click Edit again
5. See correct values in Risk of Loss (2 minutes later than prior screenshot – no config changes were made) >
6. See correct values in Impact of Loss >
The issue has the following business impact:
Major impact on the business. Due to this issue, users gets confused. resulting in increased inquiries to staff and consumption of administrative resources
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document