Error When Adding a Project to an Existing Portfolio - An Invalid Value was Detected for 'itemlist'.
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding a project to an existing Project Portfolio the error "An invalid value was detected for 'itemlist'. Click the browser's back button to return to previous page."
Related P6WebAccess.HTML log file entry:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click arrow and go to Manage Portfolios.
2. Select existing Global Portfolio.
3. Click on the plus sign next to Global Portfolio.
4. Highlight and use arrow to add to selected projects .
5. Click Save.
6. Error message : "An invalid value was detected for 'itemlist'. Click the browser's back button to return to previous page."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms