Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to invoke the FinancialUtilService from a custom service the following error is encountered:
Following steps were performed to configure the environment for invoking the service, according to documentation of the FinancialUtilService in Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER).
1. Configure WS Policies in Jdev while calling Webservice(FinancialUtilService)
oracle/wss11_username_token_with_message_protection_client_policy - For Request
oracle/wss11_username_token_with_message_protection_service_policy - For Callback
2. Generate default-keystore.jks
3. Import certificate to default keystore.
4. Configure Keystore based on default-keystore in EM (weblogic Domain)
5. Create key in EM (Webloc Domian)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms