Cannot Edit Benefit Note After Selecting The 'Edit' Button
(Doc ID 2121744.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn1:On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Benefits
Cannot edit Benefit Note after selecting the 'Edit' button
Despite after clicking on the 'Edit' button against a row of Benefit note, it is not possible to edit the note.
Sequence of events:
1. Navigate to Benefit Administration > Enrollments and search for an employee
2. On Benefits Service Center, under Person Attributes Information, select the yellow icon next to Notes.
3. Click on 'Create' under the Actions drop down and create a note.
4. Click on 'Save and Close' to close the note.
5. Highlight the note row and select 'Edit' under Actions.
6. A new mini modal window opens called 'Edit Note', with details of the note creation dates, author and content. However, it is not possible to edit any part of the note that was added in step 3.
Qn2:Despite clicking on the 'Edit' button against a row of Benefit note, it is not possible to edit the note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document