Troubleshooting Using Record Issue
(Doc ID 2122074.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To help troubleshoot issues encountered in Fusion Applications, users can record the issue while it is reproduced.
This feature was introduced in Release 11.1.10 and is available in the Settings and Actions -> Troubleshooting section under the name drop down list as Record Issue.
Recordings can be requested by Oracle Support or Development in different cases like:
- An error occurs in a single UI
- A functionality does not work as expected and logging for a particular module needs to be enabled to provide more details
- When submitting an ESS scheduled job while recording
- There is a performance issue in the UI
- Tracing at database level a page or an ESS scheduled processes
A Recording is created as an incident to a single server. It records only the current page. There will be certain cases where recordings will not be able to capture the information:
- When using remote task flows (for example in Functional Setup Manager). When using Portlet Producer/Consumer only the Consumer will be traced (for FSM will be Functional Setup Server or for scheduling jobs will be the ess server in the Common domain). The following enhancement request has been raised:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Purpose Use Cases Limitations Troubleshooting Steps Security Privileges Recording Options How it works View My Recordings Finding the Recordings Q & A Supporting Documentation My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.