Last updated on APRIL 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2014 R2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to export models when there are more than can fit on one page, the following behaviors occur:
- Attempting to export the models after accessing the page will export all models successfully.
- Attempting to access the next page will prompt the export functionality. That export will only export the parts on the next page.
- When attempting to change pages again, the user will be brought to a page where no models are available.
To reproduce this issue:
- Go to Admin Home Page > Catalog Definition > Product Families (List) > Product Lines (List) > Models (List) for any combination of Product Family, Product Line, and Model.
- Make sure that there are more than 20 available models so that there is at least two pages.
- Select the Export button. See that all models are downloaded and available in the CSV.
- Select the Next 20 button and notice that it prompts the export button again. Notice that only the models that would be contained on the second page are downloaded. As an example, if there are 26 models, 6 models will be downloaded.
- If you then select the Next 20 button again after downloading the incorrect CSV the user will be brought to a page where no models are found for the product line. On this page, the Back to Top button doesn’t work and the Previous 20 button will bring the user back to the 6 models (in provided example). If user selects Previous 20 button again the user will be brought back to the top 20 models.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms