Quick Key with Part Display Number Fails When Focus is Removed Immediately [The part PART_DISPLAY_NUMBER is no longer accessible. You may wish to remove it from your list.]
(Doc ID 2123164.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R2 to 2015 R2 Update 4 [Release 2015]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Add a quick key item.
- Type a part display number into a part display number column which is associated with multiple parts.
- Select an option from the pop-up suggestions.
- Immediately after selection, click elsewhere on the document to remove focus from the part display number field.
- Row turns red.
- Click a modify action like Update/Save
- Error received, where PART_DISPLAY_NUMBER is what was searched on:
The part PART_DISPLAY_NUMBER is no longer accessible. You may wish to remove
it from your list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document