How To Upload Contract Function In Contract Terms Under A Contract For RTF Format?
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upload contract function for RTF format is giving error.
The below stated steps were performed to upload a contract but it is giving error.
- Create a contract with a clause having simple text
- Go to Contract Terms tab and select Download option under Action
- The Download Contract window opens . Select RTF option and click on Download
- Click on Save File
- File gets saved.
- The saved rtf file gets opened in Word in readable format
- Now click on Upload Contract under Action and try to upload same file
- It throws error "The file XXXXX.rtf cannot be uploaded because it is not a valid Word 2007 XML document"
Expected Behaviour: It should upload the contract.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms