MOBILE: OPPORTUNITY FUZZY SEARCH IS REQUIRED.
(Doc ID 2124691.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is worrying about search functionality in the following case.
Suppose, there is the following opportunity record.
a) 123 AAA Opportunity
1) Crete/Edit any appointment.
2) Click Opportunity to associate existing opportunity.
3) The customer doesn't remember the opportunity name completely, but it contains "AAA" in the middle of string.
4) They enter "AAA" and search button. However the record a) is not returned.
5) If they enter "123" and search button. Then the record a) is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document