MOBILE: OPPORTUNITY FUZZY SEARCH IS REQUIRED.
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is worrying about search functionality in the following case.
Suppose, there is the following opportunity record.
a) 123 AAA Opportunity
1) Crete/Edit any appointment.
2) Click Opportunity to associate existing opportunity.
3) The customer doesn't remember the opportunity name completely, but it contains "AAA" in the middle of string.
4) They enter "AAA" and search button. However the record a) is not returned.
5) If they enter "123" and search button. Then the record a) is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms