FUSION CST: Unable to Assign Profit Center Business Unit for Inventory Organization
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management Common Components - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Common Setups
Unable to assign Profit center business unit for Inventory Organization
Customer have 1 BU, multiple LEs and out of which 2 LEs have 8 warehouses each ( defined as inventory Orgs). While trying to setup cost orgs for each of these LEs, was unable to perform the mandatory step of assigning Profit Center Business Unit for one set of 8 Inventory Organizations.
Was able to setup the cost org and item costs to the set of 8 inventory Orgs which are mapped to the LE (default) under the Business unit ( check box enabled for below legal entity ).
Should be able to assign Profit center business unit for Inventory Organization under the second Legal Entity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have only BU and several Legal Entities
1. Created the BU and assign BU function which refer to default Legal Entity, Say LE1 with Below Legal Entity flag On as required by Costing Setup.
2. Define Inventory Org X1 under LE1 is working OK and able to assign Profit center business unit to that Inventory Organization.
3. Define Inventory Org X2 under LE2, then not able to assign Profit center business unit to that Inventory Organization.
4. This impact the Costing setup for All Inventory Orgs under LE2.
5. Customer requirement to create only one BU across all Legal Entities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms