Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Social Marketing Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A non-admin user, especially an Editor is able to view the list of all Social Properties & also use the delete option on the gear icon sub-menu. However, he receives an error stating violation of permissions. Is that an expected behavior?
1. Login with a user with Editor role
2. Go to Workflow & Automation -> Profile. Alll the Social Properties are listed here.
3. Click to open any Social Property in Edit mode
4. Click on the Social Properties tab available on the left
5. The user has an option to see the gear icon & its sub-menu on the Social Properties displayed
6. Click on Delete on the sub-menu of the gear icon.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms