Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some values are missing in the pro client report output, depending on the options selected during report creation.
All of the values selected in the reports are displayed in the output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Have a Project open first.
1. Add report.
2. New report.
3. Activities subject area.
4. No additional subject area, click next.
5. Columns, remove all.
6. Add Global Activity Code, Actual Total Cost, Budgeted Total Cost & Earned Value Cost.
7. Group by WBS.
8. Run the report, note the subtotals are showing for all 3 cost values.
9. Save report, click finish.
10. Right click and run the report, note that Budgeted Total Cost subtotals are missing (but Actual Total and Earned Value show).
11. Right click the report, modify, select the wizard wand (yes to the warning).
12. Use current screen, next.
13. Next on subject area and additional subject area.
14. Edit Group and Sort to Group by the Activity Code.
15. Name and run the report, note the 3 costs have values for subtotal.
16. Save and finish.
17. Right click and run the report, all 3 cost subtotals are missing.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the report output since it's not complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms