Oracle Fusion BI Publisher: Creating and Editing BI Publisher Reports
(Doc ID 2129691.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes how to create and edit BI Publisher reports. It includes the following topics:
- About Report Components
- Creating Reports: Process Overview
- Creating Reports
- Creating Reports Using a Direct Connection to a Subject Area
- Editing Reports
- Adding Layouts to the Report Definition
- Configuring Layouts Using the List View
- Configuring Parameter Settings for the Report
- Configuring Report Properties
- Accessing Reports via a URL
Copyright © 2010, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice. If you find any problems in the documentation, please report them to us in writing. This document is not warranted to be error-free. Except as may be expressly permitted in your license agreement for these Programs, no part of these Programs may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document