Fusion Global Payroll(US): Seeded Multiple Worksite Report Exception Report Error - The Resident Tax Address State and Reporting Location State Do Not Match for Employee
(Doc ID 2130610.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the multiple worksite report, the exception report generates many instances of the following two errors:
The resident tax address state and reporting location state do not match for employee.
Employee has wages for a location that is marked for exclusion from the Multiple Worksite Report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll>Regulatory and Tax Reporting
2. Select the Submit a Report or Process task
3. Select the applicable US Legislative Data Group
4. Highlight the Run Multiple Worksite Electronic Report flow pattern and click Next
5. Complete the required parameters at a minimum and click Submit
6. Monitor the process to completion and review the exception report - note the errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document