Activities Page Assignment Tabs in P6 Professional (Such as Predecessor or Resources or Successor Tab) Do Not Load the Assignment Window Pop-Up When Selecting the Assign or Add Button Using Multiple Screens or Previously Using Multiple Screens
(Doc ID 2131358.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the Assign or Add button on any of the Activities view assignment tabs in P6 Professional (such as the Predecessor, Resources, or Successor tab), the assignment window does not display.
- This issue can occur with one assignment window but not another.
- When this issue occurs, the assign window is not visible on screen but shows as open in the ALT+TAB list of active windows.
- The same issue can occur when clicking Edit > Assign > (assignment type).
- The same issue can occur when clicking the Assign (type) icon on right-hand pane.
- Nothing appears to happen when clicking the Assign button.
When clicking the Assign or Add button, the appropriate pop-up dialog box should display.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (using the assign resource as example):
- Login to P6 Professional.
- Open a Project and load the Activities view.
- Select an Activity.
- Select the Resources tab.
- Select Add Resource.
- Note the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document