Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the 'Assign' button (or 'Add' button) on the any of the Activities view assignment tabs in P6 Professional (such as Predecessor or Resources, or Successor tab), the assignment window does not display.
- This issue can occur with one assignment window and not another.
- When this issue occurs, the assign window is not visible on screen but shows as open in the ALT+TAB list of active windows.
- If clicking Edit, Assign, $Assignment_type,same issue occurs as above.
- If clicking the 'Assign $type' icon on right-hand pane, same issue occurs as above.
When clicking the 'Assign' button on the any of the assignment tabs (such as Predecessor or Resources, or Successor tab) of the Activities view in P6 Professional, the 'assign' window should pop-up and display.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (using the assign resource as example):
- Login to P6 Professional
- Open a Project
- Load the activities view
- Select an activity
- Select the resources tab
- Select Add Resource
- Note the issue which occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms