Inserting Image to Layout with Source Image's Path as URL Not Working
(Doc ID 2132623.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using image path property to insert an image to layout does not work. Here are the reproducible steps:
- Go to Design tab and select an article layout page;
- Attempt to input an image;
- Go to Media tab, select an image, and copy the image's path property, general/aboutus.jpg;
- Putting the above image's path property into image info's URL box and try to insert the image. The image does not show up. Instead, it displays a broken image icon;
- Adding leading slash in front of the path property does not work either.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document