How to check for the Attachment details in Before Update Trigger on Opportunity ?
(Doc ID 2132986.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Opportunities
BeforeUpdate trigger not called after Opportunities attachments got attached and Saved
In Opportunity object, Before Update trigger should get triggered every time the opportunity is saved, but when the user add an attachment and click save (or save and close) the trigger doesn't get called.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. App composer / Sales application
2. Standard Objects / Opportunity
3. Click Server Scripts
4 Create a new trigger Before Update
5. do something like just println('something');
6. Save and Close
7. go to Navigator / Opportunities
8. create new opportunity
9. click save and edit
10. add an attachment
11. click Save (the first attachment is ok)
12. add another attachment
13. click Save (or save and close, this time the Before Update trigger will not run)
The UpdateTrigger need to be run, because we have some validation on attachments which is not happening because the trigger is not called.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document