Downloaded Contract Document In RTF Format Is Not Having Correct Table Structure
(Doc ID 2133050.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Table Structure not right when Contract Document downloaded In RTF Format:
The below stated steps were performed to download a contract in RTF.
1) Create a contract with a clause having simple text
2) Goto Contract Terms tab and select Download option under Action
3) The Download Contract window opens . Select RTF option and click on Download
4) Click on Save File
5) File gets saved.
6) The saved rtf file gets opened in Word in readable format
7) Now view the table structure that was present in the clause it does not show up correctly
How to rectify this issue in RTF ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document