Latest Package Is Not Getting Downloaded For IBM Notes
(Doc ID 2134492.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce any issue (if known)
• Open Lotus Notes
• Click on the tray icon of Oracle Sales Cloud for IBM Lotus Notes
• Click on “synchronize all changes”
• Wait for the message “There’s a package with a new configuration of the application. Do you want to download and apply the package?"
• Click on “Yes” to remove current data, recreate the data structure and download the data again"
• At this point, the apply customization process stops/freezes and does not apply the new package.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!