Unable To Delete Or Resubmit Supplier Registration For Approval
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration Requests were created but stuck Pending Approval.
In the interim, Suppliers required payment and new suppliers created to replace the above which were approved,
Due to this issue, there are permanently misleading stuck workflows.
How to delete the Supplier Registration Request or fix it and restart the approval process?
Steps To Reproduce
1. Approver left the company without approving open Supplier Registration Requests.
2. Modify the SupplierInternalRegistrationApproval and reassign the workflow.
3. New approver approved the requests, but the Approval Status still shows as Pending Approval.
4. Via the BPM Worklist, queried the task and under Actions, Withdrew.
5. The Approval Status still shows Pending Approval and overall status shows Errored.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms