Modifying Position Throws Error: The selected position has no open headcount. Select a different position to continue. (PER-1531661)
(Doc ID 2134677.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify the position setup, the following error occurs.
The selected position has no open headcount. Select a different position to continue. (PER-1531661)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go From My Workforce icon
2. Selection Workforce Structure
3. Go to "Manage Position" View tab
4. Search and select a position to be modified
5. Click on the Edit / Update button
6. Complete effective date with today value
7. Change Type,FTE, Head Count and Overlap Allowed attributes of the Position. Overlap Allowed = Yes
8. Click Save
9. Click on status on record in the section Impacted Assignment
10. A message with the error code, click ok appears on the error window. The message is closed
11. The Submit button is not able to confirm the changes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document