Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users get email notification "Your password will expire soon.", more details as below :
To reset your password:
1. Go to the Oracle Identity Management application.
2. Login with your username:****** and password.
3. In Identity Self Service, under My Profile, click on My Information.
4. On the My Information page, expand Change Password.
5. Enter the required information in the Old Password, New Password, and Confirm New Password fields.
6. Click Apply.
But when some users click the URL "Oracle Identity Management application", they are unable to jump to the right web site. The URL is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms