Default Units/Time Displays Incorrectly When Viewing Resource Hierarchy
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default Units/Time on Resources view does not match between the column and the value in the Units & Prices tab.
Expect values to match as there is only one effective date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Pro Client. Go to Edit | User Preferences, Time Units tab. Set Units Format to Hour and set Duration Format to Day.
2. Create a new labor Resource. Give it default Units/Time of 6h/d.
3. Create a new Global Calendar. Define the Time Periods Hours/Day for this calendar as 5h/d.
4. Assign this calendar to the Resource.
5. Display the Default Units/Time as a column in the Resource View in the Pro Client.
6. Note, different values for Default Units/Time if sorted by Hierarchy when compared to sorting by either Ascending or Descending. Default Units/Time will not match in column and details for resource when resource list sorted by hierarchy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms