Supplier Qualification (SQM) Error: An Application Error Occurred. See The Incident Log For More Information.
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving an Error when trying to update a Qualification Area.
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update existing questions in Manage Questions that are used in an existing qualification area (Navigate: Supplier Qualification > Manage Questions)
2. Activate Question changes
3. Go to Manage Qualification Areas and Open a Qualification Area that is using the questions that were just updated (Navigate: Supplier Qualification > Manage Qualification Areas)
4. Search for Qualification Area which is giving error, and ALSO make another change such as delete one of the existing questions.
6. Click OK in Warning that a new version will be activated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms