Last updated on MAY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Opportunities
1. The revenue line of an opportunity where revenue line owner is different than the opportunity owner, is not appearing correctly in the Sales Pipeline report.
2. We have tested in system :
the "Pipeline Detail Facts"."# of Open Opportunity Revenue Lines" value is related to the product owner.
3. However the same logic does not seem to be working correctly
4. Created a new opportunity "2016042001",
the opportunity's owner is "蒲鑫"，
then create two new products/revenue lines in the opportunity
5. The product "信贷产品组" , Amount = 34000 CNY, owner is "潘杨"，
and another product "房易贷" , Amount = 29000 CNY, owner is "蒲鑫" (which is opportunity owner as well)
filename = detail.jpg
6. Now in the report, for the rows of opportunity “2016042001”,
both revenue lines are shown individually in two rows
and each has "Pipeline Detail Facts"."# of Open Opportunity Revenue Lines" value is "1"，
7. But column Opportunity Revenue = <blank> for product "房易贷" whose owner is "潘杨"
and Opportunity Revenue = 63000 for product "信贷产品组" whose owner is "蒲鑫"
filename = report.jpg
8. And regarding the users,
a. "潘杨" and "蒲鑫" Org look the file "蒲鑫org.jpg"and "潘杨org.jpg"
b. "潘杨" is Sales Manager，"蒲鑫" is Sales Person
c. when the report is being seen the logged in user is different sales rep user
Please advise why the amount is not showing up for the other line and what is the logic here being applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms